Enjoy the sights and sounds of a Live Charity Auction at the Capitol Theatre in Windsor
What: Charity Auction for Liberal Arts and Professional Studies Scholarship Fund
Who: Open to the General Public
When: March 7, 6:30 pm registration and viewing of auction items
Admission: is free
Can I afford an Auction?: Yes! For the price of $10 you can participate in the mock auction where you will receive a randomized amount of mock auction bucks that can be used for raffles or bidding on select items.
You can also bid on items using cash, credit card, or debit in a live English Outcry Auction.
The Auction will be hosted by Jack Morris Auctions.
Current items include:
- Five Dates (Gift Certificates for you and a friend to go out five times)
- Treasure Chest (items in a secret box for bid)
- Nature Lover's Gift Pack (Stay at Point Pelee's new oTENTik, and get free annual passes to ERCA & Point Pelee). Coming soon!
- Arts Gift Pack (SOCA passes for musci and theatre, Poetry Slam tickets, and more)
- Lancer Band Musical Telegram
- Know When to Holdem' Know When to Foldem' (Jar of nickels, casino chips, and a surprise)
- Golf Gift Pack (Roseland Golf 9 holes and two carts)
- Windsor Cruises Gift Certificates
- Items still being contributed check back for more information!
We are still accepting items for auction! For more information, email the course instructor Tim Brunet email@example.com. or phone at 226-347-1836.
Last year's highlights include:
- Raised over $2000 for a Liberal Arts and Professional Studies Scholarship Fund.
- Auctioned Coffee with the President of the University of Windsor
- Auctioned a scenic flight with Journey Air
- Auctioned an item titled five dates (went for $50 and had a cash value of $200)
See you there!