Creating connections between academia and the community is an important part of AIPARG's work. Here is a brief list of advocacy and community resources that involve Canada.
- Safe Place for Pets (Red Rover)
- Shelter Safe (Women's Shelters Canada)
- Ontario Association of Interval and Transition Houses (OAITH)
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association SafePet Program
- Sheltering Animals & Families Together (SAF-T)
- Safe Havens for Pets: Guidelines for Programs Shelting Pets for Women (Dr. Frank R. Ascione, 2000)
- The Violence Link and SASK SPCA (Saskatchewan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)Saskatchewan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animalsaskatchewan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals