Argumentation Studies addresses the principles & methods:
- Through which people reason collaboratively or competitively
- On any topic where information, knowledge, or claims conflict or are inconsistent
- By which reasoners strive to persuade others through verbal or visual means
Expertise in argumentation provides unique & powerful training for a range of careers from human resources and conflict resolution to policy development, research, and education.
The interdisciplinary PhD program in Argumentation Studies:
- Builds on 40 years of the informal logic movement in Department of Philosophy and the current interdisciplinary environment of the Centre for Research in Reasoning, Argumentation & Rhetoric (CRRAR)
- Complements that longstanding strength with perspectives and applications from across the traditional academic disciplines and various professional fields at Windsor:
For further information please write the Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Hundleby, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on our Facebook page!