Within Ontario and for In-Store Pickup only (Excluding diploma frame orders)
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING on orders
above $100 (before taxes)
(Excluding diploma frame orders)
$8.00 plus HST
In Store Pick-up
$4.00 plus HST
Other Canadian Provinces
$15.00 plus HST
Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon Provinces
$20.00 plus HST (Estimated)
Estimated Diploma Frame Shipping & Handling
Within Canada (Excluding Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon Provinces)
$20.00 - Order quantity of 1
$30.00 - Order quantity of 2
Within United States
$25.00 - Order quantity of 1
$35.00 - Order quantity of 2
All other ship-to locations will be assessed per order.
Customers will be notified of fees and order adjustments as needed.
OVERSIZED SHIPPING FEE CONDITIONS
Shipping fees on OVERSIZED packages will be determined at time of order fulfillment and customers will be notified of new charges and order total when applicable.
- Online orders that are submitted after December 22, 2016 will not be processed until the Campus Bookstore re-opens in January 2017.
- Items ordered online, including used books, are not guaranteed to be in stock.
Used Book Orders: When ordering a used book, you will be pre-authorized at the new book price.
- All orders will be processed and verified for accuracy.
- All orders will be pre-authorized with our secure online banking system.
- Shipping rates are set at pre-authorization levels based on book weight. Esitmated shipping rates with items weighing less could result in lower shipping rates.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE SHIPPING CHARGES TO REFLECT THE APPROPRIATE CHOICE FOR YOUR LOCATION. You will be notified of any change to your order. In most cases, the shipping rate charged may be lower than the esitmated pre-authorization levels posted here.
- When ordering a used book, you will be automatically pre-authorized at the new book price. You will be contacted if the used book ordered is out of stock.
How we process orders!
- No credit card information is retained or accessible to the Campus Bookstore and payment methods conform to payment card industry standards.
- After you place your order online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order.
- Shipping profiles will calculate an approximate shipping rate for pre-authorization purposes and are estimated in your email confirmation.
- Online orders will be finalized and order transactions will be confirmed by the bank pre-authorization process.
- Orders will be shipped out within 2 business days, to the address that you have provided within your online account.
- Please allow 3-5 days for shipping and may be extended during busier times.
- * If you would like confirmation of the shipping costs and order totals prior to placing your order, please contact the Campus Bookstore. An e-mail or phone call will be generated to confirm these charges with you.
- **All International customers are required to pay any applicable duties, custom fees or taxes that their country requires upon entry of goods. Please contact your local Customs office for more details, information, and estimated fees before ordering. Please note that these charges are not charged by us, and therefore cannot be refunded by us. If parcels are refused, original and return shipping charges will be retained from the charges originally billed to you. Any balance remaining (if any) will be refunded.
- ***Approximate delivery times do not include additional delays which may be caused by Customs or other government agencies.
In-Store Pick-up Orders
- You will be notified by e-mail as soon as your order is available for pick-up. Pick up orders will be available within 48 hours (2 business days).
- Student card or photo identification is required for pick-up at the Campus Bookstore.