The Campus Bookstore will match advertised prices for general reading books and course materials (textbooks and related items) on items sold and shipped by amazon.ca and chaptersindigo.ca only -- not from Amazon Marketplace or any other third-party seller.
The following conditions must be met:
- The ISBN (10 or 13 digit International Standard Book Number near barcode) must match exactly. If the item is a package containing several items, it is the ISBN of the package that must match exactly.
- The Campus Bookstore will only match prices on NEW BOOKS.
- Used book prices will not be accepted.
- Price must be in Canadian dollars and include any shipping charges.
- Item must show as being "in-stock".
- If the book is "in stock" at our competitor's website, it will list as "in stock". If it does not list as "in stock", then the book is OUT-OF-STOCK at our competitor and we will not match the price.
- If our competitor's website says "usually ships in (for example) 1 week" or "delivered in (for example) 1 week", that means that they do not have stock of the book at the present time, which means that the book is OUT-OF-STOCK at our competitor and we will not match the price.
- The Campus Bookstore will only match prices on books sold and shipped directly by amazon.ca or chaptersindigo.ca. Because amazon.ca does not accept full responsibility for the shipping and selling processes of its Marketplace vendors, the Campus Bookstore does not consider amazon.ca Marketplace vendors to be the same as amazon.ca and does not match prices with them.
- The printed advertisement must be less than 3 days old. If there is no date on your printout, the information current on the competitor's website at the time of purchase will determine whether or not the book is eligible for price matching.
- If you have no printout, the Campus Bookstore will still price match, but the information current on the competitor's website at the time of purchase will determine whether or not the book is eligible for price matching.
For more information, please contact the Campus Bookstore at 519.973.7018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org