Check back for details on Job Fair 2019 next January!
The Job Fair is Southwestern Ontario’s largest employer-to-student career building event. It’s an excellent opportunity for students and alumni to speak face to face with representatives and industry professionals from local, national, and international companies with real job openings.
If you’re a student or recent graduate from University of Windsor or St. Clair College, the Job Fair is your best opportunity to network in-person with employers to make meaningful connections while marketing your skills. Even if your career path is still taking shape, the Job Fair is a great chance to learn more about the job market and the hiring processes of companies you admire.
The annual Job Fair is jointly hosted by St. Clair College and University of Windsor for the benefit of their students and alumni. Members of the public who did not attend either institution may be admitted at the discretion of the event organizer. A $20 admission fee (cash only) applies.
Information for Students/Alumni
- Learn more about WHO Can Attend?
- Find out WHY you should Attend?
- Learn about how to volunteer during the fair
- Visit St. Clair Students Information to learn more
Information for Employers
- Visit Employer Event and Registration Details for more information (Registration is now closed!)
- View Employer FAQ's for more information
Please contact us with any questions about Job Fair!