A University of Windsor AQ course could be just what you need to:
- enhance your OCT Certificate of Qualification
- open up doors to more teaching opportunities
- increase opportunities for career progression within your school board, or
- improve your teaching practice by learning the latest pedagogical techniques in your subject area.
University of Windsor AQ courses:
- meet the highest quality standards
- are accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers
- are designed and delivered by experienced instructors
- are offered in multiple formats to accommodate your busy lifestyle, including fully online, blended (partially online) or on-site modes of delivery.
Candidates have given strong, positive evaluations on our courses and on our instructors. They have also reported great satisfaction with the ease and facilitation of the learning management system used for online courses.
The University of Windsor offers over 80 online AQ, ABQ and PQP courses to help you achieve your goals as an educator.
The University of Windsor Continuing Education registration system is quick and easy to use. Click on the "Apply Now" button below to commence the registration process for the upcoming Fall 2017 Semester. Please note that you will need to create a new user account if you have not registered through our Continuing Education/AQ registration portal before.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-253-3000 ext. 6734 if you have any questions related to AQ, ABQ or PQP courses. However, we kindly encourage you to review the AQ Frequently Asked Questions page before doing so.
Registering for an Honour Specialist or ABQ Intermediate or Senior course?
Previous study in the subject area will likely be required. Please be sure to send us a scanned copy of your transcript prior to registering for an Honour Specialist or ABQ Intermediate or Senior course. Once we review your transcript we can then inform you whether you have the required amount of prerequisite courses to be eligible.
You will be subject to a $100 non-refundable administration fee if you register prior to receiving this approval and are required to withdraw due to lacking prerequisites. Please submit your transcript to email@example.com and clearly specify in that email the course(s) for which you are seeking approval.
NOTE: For certain ABQ courses at the intermediate level, no undergraduate credits are required.