Next Important Date: Spring registration closes April 23, 2018
A University of Windsor AQ course could be just what you need to:
- enhance your OCT Certificate of Qualification
- open up doors to more teaching opportunities
- increase opportunities for career progression within your school board, or
- improve your teaching practice by learning the latest pedagogical techniques in your subject area.
Our AQ courses:
- meet the highest quality standards
- are accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers
- are designed and delivered by experienced instructors
- are offered in multiple formats to accommodate your busy lifestyle, including fully online, blended (partially online) or on-site modes of delivery.
Candidates have given strong, positive course and instructor evaluations. They also report a great satisfaction with the ease and facilitation of the online learning management system.
UWindsor offers over 80 online AQ, ABQ and PQP courses to help you achieve your goals as an educator. Register Today!
- Spring 2018 Registration: Registration for Spring 2018 opens January 2, 2018 and closes April 23, 2018
- Semester Duration: Courses start May 1, 2018 and end June 10, 2018. *Please refer to your course description for full details.
- Summer 2018 Registration: Registration for Summer 2018 opens March 1, 2018 and closes June 10, 2018
- Summer Semester Duration: Courses start June 18, 2018 and end August 11, 2018. *Please refer to your course description for full details.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 519-253-3000 ext. 6734 if you have any questions related to AQ, ABQ or PQP courses. However, we kindly encourage you to review the AQ Frequently Asked Questions page before doing so.
Registering for an Honour Specialist or ABQ Intermediate or Senior course?
Previous study in the subject area will likely be required. Please be sure to send us a scanned copy of your transcript prior to registering for an Honour Specialist or ABQ Intermediate or Senior course. Once we review your transcript we can then inform you whether you have the required amount of prerequisite courses to be eligible.
You will be subject to a $100 non-refundable administration fee if you register prior to receiving this approval and are required to withdraw due to lacking prerequisites. Please submit your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly specify in that email the course(s) for which you are seeking approval.
NOTE: For certain ABQ courses at the intermediate level, no undergraduate credits are required.