August 27 - November 20, 2017
Yi Cai is a professor at Suzhou University of Science and Technology in China. She is the deputy director of the center for faculty development as an expert in educational administration. She has long been engaged in education and research work, and now is committed to promoting teachings. She is a member of Jiangsu Association of educational management professionals, and as a leader academic member in the program of "Blue Project" in Jiangsu Government. She is graduated from East China Normal University, Ph. D. in education.
Prof. Cai has presided over a number of national and provincial educational and scientific planning issues, published 3 academic monographs, published more than 30 academic papers in journals, and won Prize and achievements in philosophy and Social Sciences in Jiangsu Government. She activities in local Primary and High schools and educational institutions, and being an expert in the provincial normal students skills contest, and so on.
Representative research, publications, and awards are:
- Research on the Current Situation of the Faculty Development Center and the Construction of Service Capability in FD, 2017 General project of Humanities and social science research of Ministry of Education；
- Theoretical Analysis on Sergiovanni’s Moral Leadership (paper), Journal of Soochow University, 2016（12）;
- Faculty Development Agency: Historical Track and Promotion Strategies (paper), Papers presented at the 2016 CHED (Chinese Higher Education Development network) Conference;
- Quality school standards: "Just" and "soft" in the construction of high quality school" (paper), Primary and Secondary School Management，2015（10）;
- A Study on the Satisfaction of Trainees and its Influencing Factors in the “Provincial Training Plan”, Key Project of Jiangsu Education Science in 12th Five-Year-Plan, 2013;
- First-Prize: Dictionary of Chinese Modern Higher Education figures (main participants), the 14th Outstanding Research Awards of Philosophy & Social Science. Jiangsu Province, 2015;
- First-Prize: Empirical Analysis for the Status of Teaching Staff with Double Certificates—A survey on the Jiangsu Higher Vocational College, The Twelveth Excellent Papers on National Vocational Education, sponsored by Higher Education Department, 2010.