The Department of Human Resources invites the campus community to the annual Employee Recognition Awards reception, Wednesday, January 28, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. in Ambassador Auditorium, CAW Student Centre.
At this event, awards will be presented to the following individuals and teams:
- Service Excellence Award (Individual) - Domenic Iacobelli, custodian, housekeeping and grounds, and Joe Lichaa, departmental technologist, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry;
- Service Excellence Award (Team) - Faculty of Engineering, Office of the Dean team members Linda Breschuk, Sarah Cats, Mark Gryn, Shelby Marchand and Shelly Scurr;
- Service Excellence Award (First Five Years of Employment) - Joyceln Lorito, residence life coordinator, Residence Services;
- Excellence in Leadership Award - Lorraine Grondin, assistant to the dean, administrative and finance, Faculty of Engineering;
- Excellence in Health and Safety Award - Lucy Formicuccia, administrative assistant to the dean, Leddy Library.
Organizers ask those intending to attend to RSVP by January 21 online at http://www.uwindsor.ca/hr/rsvp, by contacting Oliga Tserakhava by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 519-253-3000, ext. 2044.