UWindsor grads will gather for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres — and a chance to share how their campus experiences supported them in subsequent business endeavours — during the Enterprising Alumni Meet and Greet on Thursday, September 28.
The event will highlight the following programs at the University of Windsor:
- Centre for Business Advancement and Research (CBAR)
- Intellectual Property Legal Information Network (IPLIN)
- Centre for Enterprise and Law (CEL)
- Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship Clinic (LTEC)
- EPIC Odette Consulting
- Enterprise Development Consulting
- Enactus Windsor
- Entrepreneurship Practice and Innovation Centre (EPICentre)
and is set for 5:30 p.m. at the Twisted Apron restaurant, 1833 Wyandotte Street East.