All undergraduate students entering the University of Windsor in the Winter 2017 semester will benefit from attending an orientation program just for them on Wednesday, January 3.
The Student Success and Leadership Centre hosts Winter Orientation in room 104, Odette Building, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will answer questions incoming undergraduate students may have about their transition to UWindsor.
At Winter Orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get your UwinCARD student identification;
- Sign up for your UWindsor webmail account;
- Learn about UWindsor classroom technology;
- Get to know the difference between your past educational experiences and UWindsor;
- Familiarize yourself with the campus, staff members, and all services available to you;
- Meet other new students and hear current students’ experiences.
Breakout sessions will address the particular concerns of mature or part-time students, transfer students, and students coming directly from high school. Register through the Student Success and Leadership site.
Keep current by using the UWindsor Guides app, available free through Google Play or the iTunes App Store. Download the “Winter Orientation” guide.