Discussion of campus services and issues are on the agenda for the Fall Social hosted by the Organization of Part-time University Students at 5 p.m. Thursday, October 18, in the CAW Student Centre’s Alumni Auditorium.
- Alice Miller on the UWinsite Project;
- Marnie Elliott on the Greenshield drug and dental plan;
- Marian Doll on student awards and financial support;
- Sattar Altaee of Peace of Mind paralegal;
- D’Anne Mullin of the Great Beginnings child care centre;
- Sandra Ondracka on Lancer Recreation; and
- Frances Cachon of Women’s and Gender Studies.
Author Fartumo Kusow will sign copies of her book, Tale of a Boon’s Wife.
Free refreshments and door prizes will be available; part-time students in attendance may enter a draw for a $250 bursary.
The event is free and open to all students, but organizers ask that those intending to come RSVP by October 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org so they know how much food to order.