Several UWindsor services have lengthened their hours of operation to better serve students during final examinations. Food Services, the UwinCARD office, and the Leddy Library have all announced extended service times.
The Marketplace food court in the CAW Student Centre will open:
- 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Dec. 5 to 7;
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 8;
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 9;
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 10 to 14;
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 15 and 16;
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 17 and 18;
- 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Dec. 19;
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 20;
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Dec. 21.
The Brown Gold Café in the Leddy Library will open:
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 5 and 6;
- Noon to 9 p.m. Dec. 7 to 9;
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 10 to Dec. 14.
These hours are subject to change. Find the most up-to-date information, along with the schedules of all campus outlets, on the Food Services website.
The UwinCARD office, recognizing the urgent need for valid student identification during final exams, will extend its hours starting this weekend. The office, located in room B104 on the lower level of the CAW Student Centre, will serve clients:
- Saturday, Dec. 8, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday to Wednesday, Dec. 10 to 12, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, Dec. 13 and 14, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
It will resume regular office hours on Monday, Dec. 17.
The Leddy Library has begun 24/5 operation to facilitate exam study.
It will remain open around the clock from 10 a.m. Sunday to 2 a.m. Saturday, then re-open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday. These extra-long hours will end at midnight Thursday, Dec. 20, and will not involve the library’s full services. It will operate as a study hall from 2:30 to 7:30 a.m.
The library will open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 21, closing Dec. 22 to Jan. 1. It will return to normal hours of operation on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019. Check the details on the Leddy website.