The University of Windsor will hit the road this month to touch base with people across southern Ontario who have applied to study here.
A series of four applicant receptions will give these prospective students a chance to connect with faculty, staff, and current students to:
- learn more about their academic programs and financial aid;
- meet other future Lancers; and
- get information on next steps in the process.
Appropriate next steps could be accepting an offer of admission, selecting and registering for classes, attending Head Start orientation, or arranging to pay fees.
One lucky winner at each event will win a draw for $500 in tuition remission.
The receptions are aimed at helping applicants decide whether UWindsor is right for them, says Chris Busch, associate vice-president for enrolment management.
“Our campus community, with its connections to faculty and opportunities for hands-on learning, provides a perfect environment for students ready for the experience,” he says. “Our job is to give them a taste of the personal service they can expect once they join us.”
Receptions are scheduled for
- Delta Hotels London Armouries on Tuesday, April 16
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East on Tuesday, April 23
- Mississauga’s Corporate Event Centre on Wednesday, April 24
- Armoury Banquet and Conference Centre in Chatham on Thursday, April 25