The UWindsor student recruitment team will open a series of four receptions for applicants to the University with an event this evening — Tuesday, April 16 — at the Delta Armouries Hotel in London.
The events give prospective students a chance to connect with faculty, staff, and current students to:
- learn more about their academic programs and financial aid;
- meet other future Lancers; and
- get information on next steps in the process, such as accepting an offer of admission, registering for classes, attending Head Start orientation, or arranging to pay fees.
In addition to group presentations and individual discussions, each reception will offer a draw for $500 in tuition remission, and a photo booth for future Lancers.
Following on London, receptions are scheduled next week for:
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East on Tuesday, April 23
- Mississauga’s Corporate Event Centre on Wednesday, April 24
- Armoury Banquet and Conference Centre in Chatham on Thursday, April 25