In order to better serve our students we have compiled a list of commonly asked questions relating to Additional Qualifications courses.
Before you Register
- What are AQ courses?
- What prerequisites do I need to take AQ courses?
- I need to take a Proficiency Test to be granted admittance into my AQ course. When are these offered?
- What should I expect when taking AQ courses?
- I am a B.Ed. Student. Can I take AQ courses? When can I enroll in AQ courses?
- I am a M.Ed. student. What is the process for enrolling in AQ courses?
- I am a practising educator working outside of Ontario. Can I register for an AQ course?
- I did my teacher training outside of Ontario. Can I register for an AQ course?
- I missed the registration end date. Can I register late for an AQ Course?
During/After your Course
- How do I withdraw from an AQ course?
- How do I receive a refund after I’ve withdrawn from an AQ course?
- What is the grade appeal process?
- How can I obtain a transcript reflecting my AQ study?
- Will I receive an income tax receipt for my AQ study?