Welcome to W.I.N.
The Writing Improvement Neighbourhood
Located in Room 2108 Chrysler Hall North,
W.I.N. is open to all UWindsor students.
Your writing: How do you want to enhance it?
- with clarity, vigor, elegance?
- with a caring tutor?
- with another writer’s feedback on your
- poems or stories or plays?
- with an honest proofreader?
- Monday/Wednesday 1:45-2:15pm
- Thursday 10-12
DROP IN HOURS (WEEK OF DECEMBER 3):
- Monday, December 3- 1:45-2:15pm, 4-4:30pm
- Tuesday, December 4- 1:00-4:00pm
- Wednesday, December 5- 1:45-2:15pm (LAST DAY- W.I.N. WILL REOPEN IN JANUARY)
Reach W.I.N. at (519) 253-3000, ext. 2298 for info or to book an appt.
W.I.N. is a scent-free zone—visitors to the neighbourhood must not wear scented products, including tobacco.
W.I.N. is a migraine-free zone—typed work must be printed in a large font, preferably Courier New 10 or 12, but definitely not Times New Roman.
W.I.N. does not address ESL problems.
If you need ESL help, call the Centre for English Language Development (CELD), ext. 3405
Arrive with questions. . . leave with confidence!