Do you have career-related questions or feel like you need career guidance? The University of Windsor’s Office of Career Development and Experiential Learning is offering graduate student career advising in Grad Studies in addition to our usual services.
The career advisor can help you with your career-related questions, including:
- Resume/cover letter/CV writing
- Job searching
- Interview prep
- LinkedIn profile critiquing
- Help with deciding what career steps to take next
- Questions about navigating the labour market
- Any other career-related questions you may have
Location: Grad Studies (3rd floor of Chrysler Hall Tower, Room 313)
How to make an appointment:
- Log on to mySuccess
- On the left menu, click Career --- Appointments
- Choose to book by appointment type
- Scroll to book a Career Advising – For Graduate Students appointment and choose a time slot that fits with your schedule.