Degrees offered: M.A.
The Department of Economics of the University of Windsor offers an intellectually demanding and stimulating M.A. program. Small class sizes give students the opportunity to work closely, in and out of the classroom, with faculty members. Students are drawn from a variety of backgrounds, but a good knowledge of economics and strong quantitative skills, as well as good English language skills, are required. The program is taught over two terms, for students with an honours degree in Economics (M2), or four terms, for students with a degree in related disciplines (M1). Graduates of a three-year B.A. in Economics may also apply for the M1 program in lieu of an honours year in Economics. Our program provide a rigorous training in theory and methods that will help you develop important skills to pursued careers in business and financial sectors, government services as well as graduate study in Economics.
- Arbex, Marcelo; Macroeconomics, Public Finance
- Bajic, Vladimir; Urban economics, Housing economics
- Charette, Michael F.; Applied econometrics, Labour economics
- Jouini, Tarek; Econometrics, Macroeconomics
- Li, Dingding; Econometrics
- Meng, Ronald; Labour economics, Applied microeconomics
- Rhee, Jay (Hyuk-jae); International economics, Macroeconomics, Monetary economics
- Suh, Sang-Chul; Social choice theory, Game theory, Microeconomic theory
- Trudeau, Christian, Game theory, Microeconomic theory
- Turdaliev, Nurlan (Head); Monetary economics, Macroeconomics, Game theory
- Wang, Yuntong; Game theory, Microeconomic theory, Mathematical economics
The following are admission requirements for the Economics program. See also general admission requirements applicable to all programs.
|Deadline for Fall:||July 1|
|Deadline for Winter:||---|
|Deadline for May:||---|
|Additional Materials:||Applicants must have completed one course each in university level calculus, linear algebra and statistics|
or (519)253-3000 x2367