- Review the ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for details about application fees and the application documents you need to provide for the program you are applying to.
The University of Windsor has contracted with the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) to provide basic application submission process. When you begin the application submission, you will be transferred to the OUAC website where you will complete and submit your application. You will be required to create an OUAC Account (if you do not already have one). You may have only one OUAC Account. Please direct any application submission questions to the OUAC. Uploading documents and review of your application takes place at the University of Windsor.
Step 1: Complete the online application through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) and pay the fee.
- Identify your references.
- All programs require references, except for: Master of Engineering, Master of Management, International M.A.Sc. in Automotive Engineering - see instructions if you are applying to one of these programs
- Insert only 2 referee names unless your program specifically requires 3 references (Psychology, Nursing, Phd in Computer Science, Kinesiology, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Sociology, Education and Visual Arts).
- Pay the application fee.
- Once your payment has been processed (may take up to two business days), you will receive an email with further instructions how to proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Activate UWin ID
If you already have an active UWin ID proceed to Step 3.
- use the student number and personal access code provided in the email from Step 1 to activate your UWin account.
- you will receive an email with your activated UWin username and password.
Step 3: Upload your documents
- follow the instructions in the confirmation email from Step 1 to log into the University's electronic application system (eGAS) with your activated UWin username and password and upload your required documents (in PDF format).
- an automatic email will be sent out to referees
- once you have uploaded all required documents, click on "Submit Application".
If you have any questions contact email@example.com