- Education (M.Ed.) - M.Ed program flyer (.pdf)
- Education (M.Ed.) international cohort
- Educational Studies (joint Ph.D. with Brock University and Lakehead University)
- Admission requirements for all graduate programs
- Deadlines for entrance scholarships (excluding M.Ed. International cohort) - note that the deadline to be considered for an entrance scholarship may be earlier than the program application deadline listed in the table below.
The following admission requirements are specific to the Faculty of Education programs:
|Deadline for Fall:||M.Ed July 1(International Applicants must apply by January 1.), Ph.D November 15|
|Deadline for Winter:||M.Ed December 1 (International Applicants must apply by April 1.)|
|Deadline for May:|
7.0 (International Students interested in enrolling in the M.E.d must score a 7.0 ( in at least three of the four areas of reading, writing, listening and speaking, with the fourth being no lower than 6.5)
|Additional Materials:||Applicants must submit a Statement of Objectives and the Area of Concentration selection form. Refer to departmental supplement for details.
Three Referee Assessment Forms are required (at least one academic).
or (519)253-3000 x3803
Applicants must apply through the Centre for Executive and Professional Education
|Degrees:||M.Ed, International Cohort|
|Deadline for Fall:||March 1|
|Deadline for Summer (July start):||November 15|
|Minimum TOEFL:||250, IBT - 100|
Applicants must submit a Statement of Objectives, Resume
Three Referee Assessment Forms are required (at least one academic)
Centre for Executive and Professional Education
p: (519) 253-3000 x6727