The following free Mitacs Step workshop is open for registration for UWindsor graduate students.
All graduate students and post-docs are invited to register on-line using the link below. Seats are limited.
MITACS Step workshops are free; however, the preauthorization of a valid credit card is required as part of the registration process.
A $50 penalty will be applied to all late cancellations (cancellations that are not made 5 days or more before the workshop date), no shows, or incomplete attendance. These penalties are only charged after the completion of a workshop and no charges are ever made to those who participate in full.
Practice Your Presentation Skills I – Windsor, ON
- When: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (Registration starts at 8:45am)
- Where: University of Windsor
- Room: McPherson Lounge in Alumni Hall
- Link: https://step.mitacs.ca/en/workshop/2017/11/practice-your-presentation-skills-i-windsor-november-7-2017
- Description: When working with others, we often forget the impressions and impact we have on those around us. We often dismiss just how important our personal reputation impacts the way we are perceived and in turn, how others relate to us and ultimately, what opportunities are opened to us. From first impressions to making a lasting impression, this one-day workshop will provide you with tips, tricks and tools from dressing the part to knowing how to apply effective communication techniques and professional behaviour when working closely with others.
For questions contact Cynthia Alphonse, Program Specialist, Step | Mitacs