The Faculty of Graduate Studies is now accepting applications from eligible full-time graduate students for our graduate endowment awards.
Note: students in the following programs are not eligible: MAC, MActSc, MAEP, MEd (International cohort), MEng, MMB, MoM, MSW for Working Professionals.
This year there are approximately 120 awards available, to be paid out in Winter 2018 to current, full-time graduate students. Note that most of these awards are available only to Canadian or Permanent Resident students, with the exception of those awards highlighted in the awards list.
Students will apply on-line through the scholarship application system in place through the Office of Student Awards and Financial Aid.
Final decisions will be made by the Graduate Awards Committee, in consultation with the departments where necessary.
1. Log on to my.uwindsor.ca and click on "Financial Matters", then "Search for Awards. This will bring up a list of available awards.
2. Students are free to apply for any or all of the awards listed, but in order to be considered for any of the graduate endowment awards you must select: Graduate Student Endowment Awards
3. Complete and submit the on-line application
4 Upon receipt of the application an acknowledgement email will be sent to you with a link to a financial need form. This must be completed in order to be considered for the awards.
5. You will automatically be considered for all awards as long as you meet the eligibility criteria.
6. Deadline to apply is January 15, 2018.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org