The official calendar of the University of Windsor for its graduate programs is the Graduate Web Calendar.
Regulations for registration in the Faculty of Graduate Studies are contained in the calendar, along with other essential information. The official calendar contains program requirements for the Ph.D. and Master's degrees and the official calendar of the academic year.
- Graduate students must register before the posted registration deadline for the term.
- Graduate students who are registered for the term and wish to add a graduate course AFTER the posted late registration deadline for the term must complete a course change (add/drop) form, obtain signatures from the instructor and the Graduate Coordinator, and submit the form to the Registrar’s office for input on the student’s record.
- Graduate students who are NOT registered for the term and wish to register AFTER the posted late registration deadline for the term must complete a course change (add/drop) form and provide an explanation for the late registration. Signatures are required from the instructor and the Graduate Coordinator and the form is submitted to Graduate Studies for approval.
- Graduate students adding an undergraduate course or a course outside of their program will not be able to register online and must always use course change (add/drop) form.
- See also registration requirement for graduate students who are completing the final oral defense
All graduate students are expected to familiarize themselves with the Graduate Calendar. The information listed below is for your convenience in registration: