- 1st Place: Chris Allan (Chemistry and Biochemistry): "From your TV to the lab: exploring the reactivity of indium"
- 2nd Place: Rebecca Williams (Biological Sciences): "Great Lakes Undercover: Can Fish Evolve to Survive Pollution?"
- People’s Choice award: Heather Filiatrault (Chemistry and Biochemistry): "Stretchable Electronics Cast in a New Light"
- see also photos from the Final
- Sathyanarayanan Sevilimedu Veeravalli (Civil and Environmental Engineering): "Hydrogen production from low value waste"
- Mojtaba Ahmadibaloutaki (Mechanical, Automotive, and Materials Engineering): "Constructive Aerodynamic Interaction of Vertical Axis Wind Turbines"
- Jessica Menard (Psychology): "Prosody as a Moderator of the Relation between Early Reading Achievement and Reading Intervention Outcome"
- Osamah Batiha (Biological Sciences): "Sex and a single gene, a lesson from the fruit fly"
- Wudneh Shewa (Civil and Environmental Engineering): "Converting waste into electricity"