Windsor's graduate student enrolment has increased by over 60% since 2012 (Office of Institutional Analysis) and we are continuing to grow.
Currently, we offer over 65 research-based and professional graduate programs (Graduate Programs Directory), including the following recent program developments.
New programs launched in 2017 and 2016:
- Ph.D. in Argumentation Studies
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Laws (LLM)
Programs launched 2012-2015:
- Master of Applied Computing
- International Master’s Program in Automotive Engineering (dual degree)
- Graduates of the dual degree program will receive two degrees: (1) the “Laurea Magistrale in Automotive Engineering” issued by Politecnico di Torino (Italy) and (2) International Master's of Applied Science in Automotive Engineering issued by the University of Windsor.
- Master of Medical Biotechnology
- PhD in Kinesiology
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice Oncology/ Palliative Nursing
A list and description of recently approved programs from the Ontario Council on Quality Assurance website.