The Graduate Calendar is a comprehensive guide to all graduate programs and courses available at the University of Windsor. It outlines academic regulations and standards, program degree requirements, and general University policies.
Regulations, policies and bylaws applicable to graduate students:
- Faculty of Graduate Studies academic regulations (from graduate calendar)
- program requirements, residence, time-limits, research requirements and committees, etc.
- Graduate Studies Policy on Plagiarism
- includes a definition of plagiarism and a guide to grading and dropping courses
- Examination and Grading Procedures
- University employment of graduate students
- see also research guidelines and resources for graduate students