The Office of Institutional Analysis:
- supports and assists Senior Management in planning, policy formulation, enrolment management and decision making;
- organizes, compiles, analyses and disseminates information concerning the characteristics and performance of the University;
- informs Senior Management on government funding mechanisms and significant government funding envelopes;
- serves as a primary contact with government agencies, both federal and provincial as well as other universities, with respect to university information and general policy;
- ensures comprehensive enrolment information is available to facilitate representation to government.