The University of Windsor campus offers a wide variety of intramural sports as well as our full work-out area, The Forge, for our students to participate in.
Whether you would like to join an intramural team, or just take a Yoga class, our campus has something for you!
Men’s Basketball, Co-ed Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee, Ball Hockey, Co-ed Soccer, Men’s Soccer, Flag Rugby, Ice Hockey, Dodgeball, Innertube Waterpolo, Curling, Indoor Rugby, Ball Hockey Tournaments. Individual or team entries are available.
St. Denis Athletic and Community Centre
All registered UWindsor students have FREE access to the St. Denis Centre with a valid student UwinCARD.
- Indoor pool with showers (day lockers only)
- Fieldhouse with basketball, volleyball and badminton courts
- Indoor Mondo track
- Outdoor stadium and mondo track
- Outdoor sport fields
- Outdoor ball hockey and basketball courts
Forge Fitness Centre
- Life Fitness cardiovascular and resistance equipment
- Personal training services
- Sport performance and conditioning
- Free orientation for all students by a certified personal trainer
- Cycle fitness classes
- Nutritional counselling
Campus Recreation Instructional Classes
Yoga, Pilates, Qigong, Martial Arts instruction, Kayaking, Ballroom, Ballet, Lyrical, Street Dance, Oriental Belly Dance, Group Cycling, Bootcamp, Zumba, Hoopnatica, Flirty Girl Fitness, Red Cross swimming lessons.
Contact: (519) 253-3000 ext. 2456 or register online at Lancer Recreation