There are two ways to apply to the University of Windsor's Professional Programs:
- Apply directly through the University of Windsor's International Admissions Office
- Apply through an Authorized Educational Agent
1. Apply Directly
Apply Now Online.
Once you have applied, forward all necessary
documents to our International Admissions Office at:
University of Windsor
245 Ouellette Ave, Suite 301
Attn: Professional Admissions
*Please only use this application if you are an international student who will be studying on a Study Permit
2. Via an Authorized Educational Agency
Click here for a full listing of our Agents and what countries they represent.
*If you do not see your country on this list, please contact us at email@example.com
Note: You DO NOT need to meet the English proficiency requirements at the time of application. The University of Windsor does provide conditional letters of admission for students who are interested in participating in our English Language Improvement Program (ELIP) to satisfy the language proficiency requirement of their academic program.
- The application deadline for the September intake is May 1.
- The application deadline for the January intake is September 1.
We encourage you to apply 6-12 months prior to your program start date but will accept closer to the start date if there is room in the program and you are able to obtain a study permit in time.
Do not hesitate to contact us should any questions arise.