There are two ways to apply to the University of Windsor's Certificate Programs:
- Apply directly through the University of Windsor's International Admissions Office
- Apply through an Authorized Educational Agent
1. Apply Directly
Simply follow the link here to be directed to our application page. Create and account (or log-in) and choose your program of choice.
Once you have applied, forward all necessary documents to our International Admissions Office at:
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave.
Attn: International Admissions
*Please only use this application if you are
- An International student who will be studying on a Study Permit
- You are NOT currently attending an Ontario secondary school grade 12 full-time program
- You are NOT applying to any other Ontario university via the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC)
2. Via an Authorized Educational Agency
Click here for a full listing of our Agents and what countries they represent.
*If you do not see your country on this list, please contact us at email@example.com
NOTE: You DO NOT need to meet the English proficiency requirements at the time of application. The University of Windsor does provide conditional letters of admission for students who are interested in participating in our English Language Improvement Program (ELIP) to satisfy the language proficiency requirement of their academic program
May 1st for September admissions (Fall)
September 1st for January admissions (Winter)
January 1st for May admissions (Spring)
Do not hesitate to contact us should any questions arise.
519-253-3000 ext 3979