You can apply directly to the University of Windsor's English Language Improvement Program by clicking here.
- Students must have a basic level of English for admission.
- We do not require TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- The registration fee must be received prior to any review of a student’s application.
- Once admitted to the program, a letter of admission will be included with your admission package.
- Students will be required to participate in a diagnostic test to determine placement in the program. This test takes place in Windsor.
- Previous standardized test scores may be considered for placement if all documentation is submitted by the required deadline.
- The placement test issued by the Centre for English Language Development takes precedence over any other test score.