There are two ways to apply to the University of Windsor's Undergraduate Programs:
- Apply directly through the University of Windsor's International Admissions Office
- Apply through an Authorized Educational Agent
1. Apply Directly
Only use this application if you are
- An International student who will be studying on a Study Permit
- You are NOT currently attending an Ontario secondary school grade 12 full-time program
- You are NOT applying to any other Ontario university via the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC)
Once you have applied, forward all necessary documents to our International Admissions Office at email@example.com
*Unofficial documents may include predicted, midterm grades or copies of final transcripts. Unofficial documents in support of an application can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After an offer has been issued, documents can be submitted to:
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave.
Attn: International Admissions
2. Apply via an Authorized Educational Agency
Open a full listing of our Agents and what countries they represent
*If you do not see your country on this list, please contact us at email@example.com
NOTE: You DO NOT need to meet the English proficiency requirements at the time of application. The University of Windsor does provide conditional letters of admission for students who are interested in participating in our English Language Improvement Program (ELIP) to satisfy the language proficiency requirement of their academic program.
Recommended Application Deadline Dates
01 March for September admissions (Fall)
01 September for January admissions (Winter)
01 January for May admissions (Spring)
*If you anticipate that your VISA may longer to secure, we encourage you to apply earlier than the date listed.
Do not hesitate to contact us should any questions arise.
519-253-3000 ext 3315