Apply for Study Permit

Student studying

Step 1

International students will require a Study Permit to study in Canada for longer than six months. Depending on the country you are from, you may also need to acquire a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.

To find out how to apply for a Study Permit/Temporary Resident Visa, please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website.

Step 2

We strongly advise you to apply for your Study Permit/Temporary Resident Visa as soon as you accept your offer, as the process may take from a couple of weeks to several months, depending on where and when you apply.

To find out where you can submit your application for a Study Permit/Temporary Resident Visa, please visit the CIC's website.

Step 3

Please keep us updated with your Study Permit/TRV application results so that we will know if we should expect to see you on campus.