- Service Excellence Award (Individual) – Michelle Fitzgerald, administrator of international and exchange student services in the International Student Centre, and Beverley Hamilton, academic initiatives officer in the Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic;
- Service Excellence Award (Team) – reprographic operators Almeida and Scott Thorpe, and Luc Quenneville reprographic/WordPro operator in the Print Shop;
- Excellence in Leadership Award – Lisa Porter, executive director, Windsor Health Institute;
- Excellence in Health and Safety Award – Lucy Howe, make lab technician in the School of Creative Arts;
- “U” Make a Difference Award – Andrew Jenner, manager of technical support in the Faculty of Engineering;
- Impact Award – Carmichael and Gauld, co-chairs of the LGBTQ+ in STEM Conference.
Rita LaCivita, vice-president of human resources, thanked the award recipients for their passion and commitment to making the University of Windsor the best place to work, learn, and grow. She read excerpts from their nominations to highlight the outstanding contributions of each honoree.