Student Services

If you have experienced difficulties on campus, there are avenues of support and redress:

  • Counselling is available through the Student Counselling Centre (CAW Centre, ext. 4616) and Psychological Services (326 Sunset, ext. 7012). 
  • For problems of discrimination, harassment, and human rights violations, see the Students Alliance Human Rights Officer (235 CAW Centre, x 3500) or the Human Rights Office (310 Sunset, ext. 3400). 
  • Problems in campus residences can be directed to Residence Services (49 Vanier, ext. 3279). 
  • Campus police are at 320 Sunset. Call ext. 1234 or ext. 4444 for emergency. 
  • Safe spaces are in 252A&B DH, the Womyn's Centre (291 CAW Centre, ext. 4507) and the Turtle Island Aboriginal Education Centre (496 Sunset, ext. 3465). 
  • You can be escorted to and from class to enhance safety through the Walksafe program (239 CAW Centre, ext. 2416). 
  • Medical and health services are at 242 CAW Centre, ext. 7002. 
  • Legal Assistance of Windsor is 85 Pitt Street East (ext. 3912).