Admissions to the Odette MBA program are highly selective and seek students who can understand complex issues, manage multiple projects and communicate effectively. The program includes students from a variety of educational, professional and geographical backgrounds. The Odette MBA welcomes non-business background students and there is no required work-experience in order to apply. Applicants must have a grade point average of 70% or above, calculated based on the last 20 courses of their qualifying degree. In addition, applicants must have a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550, a verbal score of 26 or better and a quantitative score of 30 or better to be considered. Applicants must also upoload two letters of reference, a resume, a letter of intent and will be subject to a qualifying personal interview.
- Complete an online application accompanied by the online application fee of $150.00 CDN.
- All documentation will be submitted online via the Electronic Graduate Application (eGAS) portal.
- Application Requirements:
- Unofficial transcripts uploaded to eGAS. Official documents are required as a condition of acceptance.
- Official GMAT score reports should be sent directly to the Odette School of Business from Pearson Vue. A competitive score would be 600 or better. GMAT's are rarely waived (at the discretion of the MBA Program Director). You can complete your application prior to completion of the GMAT. Please upload the 'GMAT Status Form' located at the bottom of this as a placeholder.
- Two letters of reference. 1 academic and 1 professional reference are preferred. In the event the student has been out of education for more than two years, two professional references are acceptable.
- A personal 'Letter of Intent' or 'Personal Statement'.
- Applicants whose native language is not English* must achieve a satisfactory score on one of the following tests:
- Work Experience- An updated resume or CV is required for both programs.
- Odette MBA for Managers and Professionals- Requires a minimum of 5 years professional work experience.
- Odette MBA Integrated 14-Month- No professional work experience is required however the majority of accepted students have 2-5 years working experience.
Deadline for Applications
Odette MBA Integreated 14 Month and Odette MBA for Managers and Professionals has a rolling admission process with no firm deadline. We recommend domestic candidates to have begun the application prior to May 1st and recommend International candidates to have begun their application by April 1st.
If you are interested in applying to the Full Time Odette Integrated 14-Month MBA, the MBA for Managers and Professionals, or Odette MBA- Professional Accounting Specialization, please contact the MBA office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure that all required documents are forwarded and received by the University of Windsor.