The Faculty of Nursing offers many program options:
- Master of Science in Nursing Degree (MScN)
- Master of Nursing Degree (MN)
- Graduate Diploma - Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice Oncology/Palliative Care (online) - Note: this program is currently on hold/under review, and is not accepting any new students.
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Nursing (PhD)
- Competency-Based Courses for Internationally-Educated Nurses (IENs) Program - online courses offered as part of a consortium of four universities (Ryerson, Trent, Windsor, and York), to help prepare Internationally Educated Nurses to launch their registered nursing careers in Ontario