Note: The Faculty of Nursing does not screen posted job postings, links, career fair information and/or employers, and assumes no responsibility for any information listed.
February 14, 2019: Our Long Term Care home will be hosting a job fair in two weeks on February 26, 2019 from 1300-1600. If students are not able to make this date, they are welcome to call the home at any time for more information. We are hiring permanent and seasonal/temporary positions. We welcome nursing students to work as PSWs for their summer break, and clinical hours as well.
Application deadline: March 29, 2019
PRHC is currently seeking RNs for the Medicine/Surgery departments.
The RN, as one of the providers of health care, has a unique role in promoting health, preventing illness, and helping clients attain and maintain the highest level of health possible. S/he is responsible for providing comprehensive care autonomously to patients, with predictable and unpredictable outcomes, who may or may not be clinically stable. The RN practices in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario Professional Standards.
We will be creating a list of pre-screened applicants to fill both current and upcoming vacancies. We are anticipating these vacancies to be both temporary part-time and permanent part-time.
- If you are a new graduate and interested in being considered, please click here to complete the online application.
- If you are an experienced RN and interested in being considered, please click here to complete the online application.
January 31, 2019 - Book Buddy Volunteers - Windsor Public Libarary
My name is Georgina Kosanovic, and I am the Book Buddy Coordinator at the Windsor Public Library. I train and place volunteers, aged 16 years and older, with children requiring help with their reading. The resultant 'Book Buddy' pairs then meet once a week for one hour in one of our library branches, working together on improving and enjoying reading.
Our program is always in need of volunteers. Anyone interested in volunteering is encouraged to contact me by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 519 255 6770, ext. 4418.
January 25, 2019 - Respite Care Workers - Windsor, ON
January 22, 2019 - MCAT Prep Instructors (late May to late July) - Prep101
November 26, 2018 - Nurse Practitioner (FT Permanent) - Sunset Country Family Health Team, Kenora, ON
November 20, 2018 - Fracture Prevention Coordinator (FT maternity leave position) - Windsor Regional Hospital, Windsor, ON
Application deadline November 30, 2018.
November 15, 2018 - Nursing student/recent grad, Windsor, ON
Note: The Faculty of Nursing does not screen nor endorse these links and/or employers, and assumes no responsibility for any information listed.
- Academic Careers Online
- Alzheimer Society of Windsor Essex - volunteer opportunities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Windsor Essex - volunteer opportunities
- Bluewater Health (Sarnia)
- Chatham-Kent Health Alliance
- Canadian Travel Nurses
- Community Health Nurses of Canada - careers
- Detroit Medical Center
- Execu/Search Group - we work with healthcare facilities covering a wide range of settings from critical care to non-clinical case management. For Canadian nurses looking to expand their career knowledge and have the ability to travel, The Execu|Search Group can help with your process from NCLEX to assignment.
- Family Respite Services - Part-time respite providers (nursing students welcome) - general job posting information
- Health Careers Interaction
- Health Sciences North (Sudbury, Ontario) careers
- Henry Ford Health Systems
- Hospice of Windsor and Essex County - employment
- Hospice of Windsor and Essex County - volunteer opportunities
- Hotel Dieu Grace Healthcare (Windsor)
- Interior Health (British Columbia) careers
- Interlake Eastern Regional Health Authority (Manitoba) careers
- JobGurus Canada - nursing related job postings
- Job Postings Magazine/Online Network
- London Health Sciences Centre (London, Ontario)
- Manitoba's Office of Rural and Northern Health
- Maryvale Adolescent Mental Health Centre RN postions
- Neuvoo.ca - Nurse and nursing specific jobs
- Nursing Employment Finder - nursing career opportunities in the USA and worldwide.
- Ontario Nursing Jobs
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Prairie Mounth Health (Western Manitoba) careers
- St. John Providence (Michigan) careers
- RN Careers - electronic job board
- RN to BSN Careers site
- Solutions in Health
- Transition to Betterness Nursing student volunteers recruitment
- Windsor Essex County Health Unit job postings
- Windsor Regional Hospital
- Workplace Employment Solutions
- WowJobs - nursing jobs