Note: The Faculty of Nursing does not screen posted job postings, links, career fair information and/or employers, and assumes no responsibility for any information listed.
December 12, 2017 - Nightshift Caregiver for aging parent - starting January 2018
Seeking an overnight caregiver for my aging father who is quite pleasant and in excellent health. The position is based at his home in Windsor (Southwood Lakes – in South Windsor area). The position requires no serious medical attention, no bathing or hygiene care, no cleaning, no cooking. The position serves as a precaution against an emergency, as my father has had a heart attack in the past. Generally the person will arrive at 9:00 or 10:00 p.m., make sure my dad takes his night time meds, apply pain relieving cream to his hands, and then he goes to bed. Often times, he wakes once in the middle of the night and needs a second dose of pain relieving cream, and then goes back to sleep for the rest of the night. Thus, the position requires about an hour of work at the beginning of the shift and approx. 5 minutes in the middle of the shift. Outside of that, the person is free to study, or watch TV, read, or even doze off. We will consider someone who wants to work a couple of shifts per week or someone who wants to work more than that. Position will start in the New Year.
Interested applicants are asked to contact Mark Thibodeau - firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-258-1844, ext. 102
November 27, 2017 - Registered Nurses - Camp Trillium
August 30, 2017 - Nursing positions - London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario
Note: The Faculty of Nursing does not screen nor endorse these links and/or employers, and assumes no responsibility for any information listed.
- Academic Careers Online
- Alzheimer Society of Windsor Essex - volunteer opportunities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Windsor Essex - volunteer opportunities
- Community Health Nurses of Canada - careers
- Detroit Medical Center
- Execu/Search Group - we work with healthcare facilities covering a wide range of settings from critical care to non-clinical case management. For Canadian nurses looking to expand their career knowledge and have the ability to travel, The Execu|Search Group can help with your process from NCLEX to assignment.
- Family Respite Services - Part-time respite providers (nursing students welcome) - general job posting information
- Health Careers Interaction
- Health Sciences North (Sudbury, Ontario) careers
- Henry Ford Health Systems
- Hospice of Windsor and Essex County - volunteer opportunities
- Interior Health (British Columbia) careers
- Interlake Eastern Regional Health Authority (Manitoba) careers
- Job Postings Magazine/Online Network
- London Health Sciences Centre (London, Ontario)
- Maryvale Adolescent Mental Health Centre RN postions
- Neuvoo.ca - Nurse and nursing specific jobs
- Nursing Employment Finder - nursing career opportunities in the USA and worldwide.
- Ontario Nursing Jobs
- Prairie Mounth Health (Western Manitoba) careers
- St. John Providence (Michigan) careers
- RN Careers - electronic job board
- RN to BSN Careers site
- Transition to Betterness Nursing student volunteers recruitment
- Windsor Essex County Health Unit job postings
- WowJobs - nursing jobs