How to Submit
- Think of an idea that addresses barriers to accessibility (Your IDeA must be original and your own work)
- Collaborate with your community. Feel free to find community inspiration from our inspiration page, or build upon a relationship you may have already established. Demonstration that you have consulted with the community and persons with disabilities is a criteria for judging entries.
- Create a presentation that showcases your idea professionally. Please consider the following when preparing your presentation: Does your presentation represent your idea in a professional manner? Does your presentation convey all important elements of your concept or design? Is your presentation in an accessible format?
Follow this link to learn more about creating accessible documents
- Ensure that your submission complies with the Rules and Regulations
- Send your submission to email@example.com during the competition open period (Competition opens October 7, 2019 and closes January 30, 2020 at 12 PM EST
All submissions should include a cover page with the following information listed:
- Title of your IDeA submission
- Name (primary contact person)
- List all team members (if applicable)
- Area of study (indicate your faculty or department and your degree program)
- UWindsor email address
- Permanent (or home) mailing address
- Phone number
- Select a category – identify one of the five (5) options: Attitudinal Barriers, Organizational or Systemic Barriers, Architectural or Physical Barriers, Information or Communication Barriers, Technological Barriers