Students who successfully complete the Head Start orientation program will know how to:
- Reflect on the importance and significance of independent learning at the university level.
- Develop a sense of school spirit and identity with the campus culture.
- Formulate a financial plan that will address their needs as a post-secondary student.
- Recognize the marketability of their degree within the context of the current job market.
- Recognize the importance of getting involved in the campus community.
- Navigate the main campus and identify the main buildings.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards the start of classes in the upcoming semester.