The support of governance, and good governance practices, remain critical to the success of the University of Windsor.
My goals in this regard have not changed. They remain relevant now and for the foreseeable future.
- Continue to place a focus on maintaining a constructive and good working relationship between the administration and the Board.
- Continue to work with the Board to assist in the recruitment of new Board and Board Committee members.
- Assist the Board as needed as it continues to develop best practices.
- Work with relevant committees of the Board as appropriate as the province directs a review of how universities manage pension fund assets.
- Continue to pursue a collegial atmosphere at Senate