The University of Windsor is more than an institution; it is a community. And like any community, it is made up of people with various roles to play — students and graduates, faculty, administrators, staff — none more important than the role of supporter. There are many ways to show your support:
- Make a financial donation
- Become a mentor
- Attend campus events
- Volunteer with the alumni association
The University of Windsor greatly appreciates the generous support of its alumni, faculty, staff, students, friends and donors. Many fundraising initiatives are undertaken by the university each year, including targeted support for academic programs, student scholarships, building campaigns, research and more. Information on such campaigns, faculty needs, as well as scholarships and bursaries can be found by visiting the Development web page .
- Make a donation online 
- Thinking Forward 
- Taking Action 
- Ask a Question of our Development Staff 
To inquire about making a donation to a faculty, program or special campaign, simply e-mail our fund development staff at email@example.com .
There are many opportunities to make a difference in a student's life. Among the ways you can give students the benefit of your experience are:
- Advise students and new graduates on their career choices 
- Help students get hands-on experience — become a co-op employer 
- Provide a welcome to an international student 
- Hire a University of Windsor graduate 
Whether it's cheering on Lancer sports teams or applauding a theatre production, the University of Windsor offers a wealth of entertainment possibilities. In addition, free public lectures provide unequalled educational experiences.
- Events on Campus 
- University Players  live theatre 
- School of Music concerts 
- Lancer varsity athletics 
With membership of over 80,000 graduates of the University of Windsor and Assumption College, the Alumni Association continues to build lifelong relationships between the university and its alumni.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Start an Alumni Association chapter in your area or organize a reunion 
- Serve on the association's Board of Directors or committees 
Contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at 519-971-3618 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org  for more information on these and other opportunities to get involved with the University of Windsor.