- Confirmation of successful completion of a Bachelor of Applied Science (or equivalent degree) in Engineering from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor. Applicants with degrees in related fields may also be considered.
- Bachelor-level degree in an acceptable discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.
- The equivalent of a 70% average or higher in undergraduate studies (when converted to University of Windsor standards).
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding an IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent)*
- Two supportive letters of reference (at least one from an academic source
Enrolment is limited. Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements and who have relevant work experience.
*Qualified applicants possessing a language proficiency score below the minimum requirement for this program are still encouraged to apply. We provide English Langauge Improvement Programs that allow for a pathway to meet this requirement prior to entering the graduate program.
Additional admission requirements
Other application details that will need to be completed are:
- Statement of Interest (1–2 pages)
- Resume / Curriculum vitae