- Confirmation of successful completion of a Bachelor of Applied Science (or equivalent degree) in Engineering from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor. Applicants with degrees in related fields may also be considered.
- Bachelor-level degree in an acceptable discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.
- The equivalent of a 70% average or higher in undergraduate studies (when converted to University of Windsor standards).
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding an IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent)*
Enrolment is limited. Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements and who have relevant work experience.
*Qualified applicants possessing a language proficiency score below the minimum requirement for this program are still encouraged to apply. We provide English Langauge Improvement Programs that allow for a pathway to meet this requirement prior to entering the graduate program.
Additional admission requirements
Other application details that will need to be completed are:
- Statement of Interest (1–2 pages)
- Resume / Curriculum vitae