- A four-year or Honours Bachelor level degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or accepted equivalent from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.
- The equivalent of a 70% average or higher in undergraduate studies (when converted to Ontario standards).
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding an IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent).*
- A successful interview with a representative from the University of Windsor.
- Two letters of reference.
Enrolment is limited. Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements and those who have relevant work experience.
*We have English programming available for students who need extra training prior to entry into the academic program and received lower than 6.5 on the IELTS (or equivalent).
Additional admission requirements:
Other application details that will need to be completed are:
- Completed application form
- Application fee (payable at the time of application)
- Statement of Purpose describing your intent to study (approximately one page in length)
- Current resume