- Confirmation of a 4-year Bachelor in Computer Science or a related discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.*
- The equivalent of a 70% average or higher in your cumulative undergraduate studies or a 77% in the last 2 years of study (when converted to Ontario standards)
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding a 6.5 score on the IELTS test or approved equivalent**
- A successful interview with a representative of the University of Windsor
- 2 letters of reference
- A statement of interest including a description of a major technology project you have undertaken in the past 3 years.
Enrolment is limited. Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements and who have relevant work experience.
*Applicants with a 4-year bachelor degree in other non-CS disciplines will be eligible for admission if they are accepted into and complete the University of Windsor’s one-year BCS for University Graduates program with a 70% average or better.
**We have English Language programming available if you need extra training prior to the academic program or have received lower than a 6.5 on the IELTS (or equivalent)
Additional admission requirements:
Other application details that will need to be completed are:
- Completed application form
- Application fee (payable at the time of application)
- Statement of Purpose describing your intent to study (approximately one page in length)
- Current resume