- Confirmation of a 4-year Bachelor in Computer Science or a related discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.*
- The equivalent of a 70% average or higher in your cumulative undergraduate studies or a 77% in the last 2 years of study (when converted to Ontario standards)
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding an overall 6.5 score on the IELTS test or approved equivalent**
- 2 supportive letters of recommendation
- A statement of interest including a description of a major technology project you have undertaken in the past 3 years
- A detailed copy of your current CV, outlining relevant work experience and/or projects completed
- Applicants may be required to pass a successful interview with a University representative
Enrolment is limited. Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a demonstrated background in computer science and mathematical foundations, advanced programming, hardware architecture and systems concepts. Admission is highly competitive and preference will be given to applicants who exceed the minimum requirements and who have demonstrated work experience in the field.
*Applicants with a 4-year bachelor degree in other non-CS disciplines will be eligible for admission if they are accepted into and complete the University of Windsor’s one-year BCS for University Graduates program with a 70% average or better.
**We have English Language programming available if you need extra training prior to the academic program or have received lower than a 6.5 on the IELTS (or equivalent)
Other application details that will need to be completed are:
- Completed online application form
- Application fee (payable at the time of application)