The course based Master of Management - Human Resources Management will prepare graduates for leadership positions in HR across any industry. You will study and live in Canada for approximately 16 months. This program will include 13 prescribed courses completed over 4 academic terms.
September and January
The Master of Management classes will be conducted over four terms with students taking three courses at a time. Here is a list of tentative prescribed course offerings:
- Accounting Concepts and Techniques
- Finance in a Global Perspective
- Managing Employees
- International Business
- Quantitative Studies
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- International Management
- Managing for High Performance
- Current HR Trends
- Business Communications Part 1 & 2
The Master of Management Employment Program, facilitated jointly by the Odette Career and Placement Services and the Centre of Executive and Professional Education, guides students towards the development of their Career Portfolio and builds the skills necessary to obtain employment upon graduation.
Learn More About
- Master of Management Brochure (.pdf format in English)
- Master of Management - Human Resource Management (.pdf format in English)
- Master of Management - Human Resource Management (.pdf format in Mandarin)
A joint program of the Centre for Executive and Professional Education and the Odette School of Business.