The course based Master of Management - International Accounting and Financing will prepare graduates for leadership positions within the accounting and finance industries.
You will study and live in Canada for approximately 16 months. This program includes 13 prescribed courses completed over 4 academic terms.
September and January
The Master of Management classes will be conducted over four terms with students taking three courses at a time. Here is a list of tentative prescribed course offerings:
- Accounting Concepts and Techniques
- Finance in a Global Perspective
- Managing Employees
- International Business
- Quantitative Studies
- International Financial Reporting
- International Financial Management
- Business Strategy
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Accounting Systems Control & Auditing
- Corporate Governance
- Business Communications Part 1 & 2
Set yourself apart with the Employment Program
The Master of Management Employment Program, facilitated jointly by the Odette Career and Placement Servicesand the Centre of Executive and Professional Education, guides students towards the development of their Career Portfolio and builds the skills necessary to obtain employment upon graduation.
Learn more about
- Master of Management Brochure (.pdf format in English)
- Master of Management - International Accounting and Finance flyer (.pdf format in English)
- Master of Management - International Accounting and Finance flyer (.pdf format in Mandarin)
A joint program of the Centre for Executive and Professional Education and the Odette School of Business.