The course-based Master of Management - Logistics and Supply Chain Management program will prepare graduates for leadership positions within the broad field of Supply Chain Management. You will study and live in Canada for approximately 16 months. This program includes 13 prescribed courses completed over 4 academic terms.
September and January
The Master of Management classes will be conducted over four terms with students taking three courses at a time. Here is a list of tentative prescribed course offerings:
- Accounting Concepts and Techniques
- Finance in a Global Perspective
- Managing Employees
- International Business
- Quantitative Studies
- Intro to Business Logistics Management
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Business Strategy
- Domestic Transportation and International Shipping
- Quantitative Analysis for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management (Stream Capstone Course)
- Business Communications Part 1 & 2
The Master of Management Employment Program, facilitated jointly by the Odette Career and Placement Services and the Centre of Executive and Professional Education, guides students towards the development of their Career Portfolio and builds the skills necessary to obtain employment upon graduation.
Learn More About
- Master of Management Brochure (.pdf format in English)
- Master of Management - Logistics and Supply Chain Flyer (.pdf format in English)
- Master of Management - Logistics and Supply Chain Flyer (.pdf format in Mandarin)
A joint program of the Centre for Executive and Professional Education and the Odette School of Business.