We are excited that you are considering the University of Windsor for your graduate education and look forward to receiving your application.
In order to allow sufficient time for processing, please ensure that your completed application is received by the dates listed below.
**We are no longer accepting applications for the September 2018 or January 2019 intakes**
Fall 2019 Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Winter 2020 Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
Your completed application will include all required documentation including referee reports.
These documents are to be submitted through eGAS. Please check to ensure that all uploaded documents are clear and complete in order to avoid delays in processing.
Due to the popularity of our programs, some classes may reach capacity before the application deadline. Should your program of choice become full, we will proceed with offering qualified candidates a seat in a future intake.
We encourage prospective students to submit their applications early to avoid disappointment. Please ensure that you allow adequate time for application processing and for a study permit to be issued in your country
Application fees are non-refundable.
January and September
Please ensure that you allow adequate time for application processing (8-12 weeks) and for a study permit to be issued in your country.
You have two methods for applying:
Option # 1 - Apply Directly (online)
Step 2: Follow the instructions on the e-mail that will be sent to you within 48hours.
- Do not mail any documents - unless requested by the department to which you are applying
Supportive Documents include:
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two Letters of Reference (Your referees will be contacted via email)
**Please note that reference letters will only be considered valid if they come directly from a post-secondary institutional address from referees or valid company address from employers
- Statement of Interest (1–2 pages)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- English Language Proficiency IELTS or TOEFL Required for students who have not completed an undergraduate program in an English speaking country on our approved list of Exempt Countries.
All materials, including transcripts submitted to the University of Windsor become the property of the University and will not be returned.